Renowned as the ‘Oxford Of The East’ and an IT City, Pune is an education and employment hub, attracting students, corporate executives, home buyers, and investors from all over India and abroad. This IT city ranked as the #1 liveable city in India due to its huge serene greenery, lush hills, and quiet, pleasant climate. But Pune is also famous for its young crowds, buzzing nightlife, shopping paradise, and gastronomical experiences. And there is no wonder that the city is a booming real estate investment destination.
If you’re looking at investing in properties in Pune or wish to settle down in this city, Baner has come up as one of the fastest-growing residential locations in Pune in recent years.
The locality has an abundance of luxury and affordable housing properties, commercial properties, and rental options for IT professionals. The Mumbai-Bengaluru Highway and Baner Road are the arterial networks that connect the suburb to surrounding localities. This area is surrounded by areas like Balewadi, Pashan, and Aundh.
Baner already has several residential and commercial real estate projects being built by reputed developers and properties are priced between Rs. 40 lakhs and Rs. 8 crores. There are several entry-level, mid-range, and luxury projects in the area along with a few ultra-luxurious residential projects.
Key advantages of Baner
Baner serves several advantages to residents and corporate executives. Here’s looking at some of the key advantages of this locality.
- Baner offers properties in almost every price bracket and there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Baner offers access to a solid network of major roads including Baner Road, Dehu Road-Katraj Bypass, Pashan-Sus Road, and Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- The Pune International Airport is only 18 kilometers away while the railway station is 9 kilometers away from the locality.
- The National Highway 48 runs just 4 kilometers away from Baner.
- Baner is located near several top IT companies and is located in close proximity to the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park at Hinjewadi as well.
- Established social infrastructure and well-connected with popular Malls, Hospitals, Schools, and Colleges.
- Baner provides a calm, relaxing, and pollution-free environment for residents, which is what one truly desires in a home. In spite of the massive development in and around the area, Baner still retains the greenery and the charm that made it attractive in the first place.
- Sports lovers can avail of training facilities for various sports at the nearby Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex in Balewadi. Pune’s international cricket venue, the MCA stadium in Gahunje, is not too far off either.
- Baner provides high standards and quality of life. Projects such as e-governance centers, LED lighting, solar rooftops, etc. should make this area self-sufficient and prosperous in all respects.
Proximity to Hinjewadi has played a major role in the growth of Baner as a preferred real estate hotspot for IT and ITeS professionals and their families. Aundh has previously benefited from the growth of the IT hub at Hinjewadi and Baner started reaping the rewards of increased demand for housing thereafter. Baner is located strategically near Hinjewadi and hence several professionals prefer apartments here that are near their workplaces.
Grocery stores: 20+
Petrol pumps: 14+
All in all, Baner is the next big realty hotspot in Pune with options to match almost every budget. Baner offers great connectivity and civic infrastructure along with excellent social amenities and a serene landscape. There is ample scope of appreciation in the future and proximity to Hinjewadi and other commercial hubs is a major USP as well.
One can conclude that Baner has delivered on all the promise it offered to residents and investors alike. Flanked by the bustling IT District of Hinjewadi, Baner will continue to from the highway connectivity. Baner has a lot of untapped potentials and with many exciting future developments coming up, things are definitely looking up for Baner, the pride of western Pune. Many real estate companies cloud the market today, but very few like Swati Realty can be trusted with closed eyes.